Closed Sales Volume: For the second month in a row, Downing-Frye agents had a closed sales volume of $162 million! Restated, this means that in the last sixty days, we have $324,617,479.80 in closed sales volume. Our closed sales volume for the first nine months of 2020 is $1,176,852,514.81. This is slightly ahead of where we were last year at the end of September.
Closed Sales Transactions: Our closed sales transaction went from 177 in September 2019 to 250 in September 2020. This represents a 41% increase in closings when we compare the two September months.
Pending Sales Transactions: This was a huge month for pending sales transactions. Last September, we had 193 pending sales. In September 2020, we had 315 pending sales that represented a 63% increase in pending sales over the previous September.
A breakdown is as follows:
- Properties below $250,000 – Pending sales transactions were UP 54%
- Properties from $250,000 – $500,000 – Pending sales transactions were UP 52%
- Properties from $500,000 – $750,000 – Pending sales transactions were UP 86%
- Properties from $750,000 – $1,000,000 – Pending sales transactions were UP 130%
- Properties above $1,000,000 – Pending sales transactions were UP 78%
Pending Sales Volume: When we compare the September 2020 pending sales volume to the previous September, we find that our pending sales volume went UP 82% going from $103,993,515 (September 2019) to $188,766,377 (September 2020).
Inventory: We closed the month with 980 listings which was UP slightly from the previous month.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Naples contact 30+ year veteran Realtor, Corey Cabral at (239) 963-6590 or via email through our online contact form.